bNavigator for SAP Business Intelligence
bNavigator is the essential Powered by SAP NetWeaver tool for SAP BI implementations to:
- Enhance the BI user experience with an intuitive and engaging web-based front-end user interface.
- Accelerate productivity with a more efficient and effective deployment process.
- Manage an effective data quality management process.
- Reduce Costs and Lift ROI.
bNavigator is extremely cost effective and can be installed, configured and live across the Enterprise within hours. A certified Business Package integrates with and complements the SAP Enterprise Portal. Customers not ready for the Portal can install our standalone J2EE application on existing SAP infrastructure.
Benefits of bNavigator:
- better engages the user
- presents information from a variety of sources in one convenient location
- is easily deployed and maintained
- provides faster and more intuitive access to information
- allows for accelerated design during BI implementations
- delivers improved control over information delivery
- is fully scalable to support a large volume of information and users
- is a simplified method for information delivery
- enhances information quality
- fosters better communication between the BI team and end users
- supplies simple and effective content management
- is cost effective
- has flexible installation options.
- Certified by SAP for installation on the Netweaver J2EE Application Server
- Install on SAP BW server; or SAP EP with optional business package iView
- Support for other J2EE application servers on request
- "User communities" to deliver targeted and relevant information to end-users in the one place.
- Fully "Skinnable" to provide a "look and feel" that will match your corporate colours, intranet or portal
- "Connectors" allow easy surfacing of information from other systems.
- Password-protected control panel to configure taxonomies and connectors
- Tagging language for the dynamic update of dates within link descriptions.
- Configurable icons and menus for quick access to common functions and addresses.
- Multiple regions ("clients") for development, testing and production deployment. Each client can access systems independently and comprise own taxonomy.
- XML import and export capability for Client and Community data to enable easy migration during quality testing.
FREE 60 day trials of bNavigator are available for your evaluation: